We breed occasionally very carefully planned litters. This is why we recommend that you contact us early and let us know that you are interested in a future puppy. Our girls live at home as house dogs and raise their litters in our home. As the puppies grow, they are integrated in the hustle and bustle of a busy household.
Our puppies go to their new home after their 8 th week birthday. During this time their mom will teach them manners, and they will learn to interact with other dogs and members of the family. Our puppies are kept as they are born with natural ears and their tails intact.
Your puppy will:
- Be registered with the Canadian Kennel Club and you will receive a registration certificate;
- Have a two year written health guarantee, be provided with a health certificate issued by our veterinarian and first shots administered;
- Be dewormed and micro chipped;
You will also receive:
- A pedigree for your puppy
- Pedigree and photo of the parents
- Copies of the parents’ health clearances
- Lifetime support
Champagne puppies are sold as companion dogs, with a non-breeding contract clause.
If you are interested in showing your new puppy in conformation or in participating in performance events, let us know we will provide you assistance in getting started.
If you are interested in a Champagne puppy, we will gladly answer your questions, and put your name on our puppy interest list. We will keep you informed of our breeding plans, and once the breeding has taken place, we will confirm your interest in a puppy.
Once the litter is born, you will be contacted and you will then be required to send a deposit to secure your puppy. Final payment will be required before the puppy goes home.